The Lancer

Filed under News

Samsung Vs. iPhone

In January 2007, the first iPhone was revealed and the brand dominated for four years. So what changed? Here’s the one word answer: Samsung.

Since 2011, Samsung and Apple have competed each other to produce the best smartphone that breaks the boundaries every year. In 2011, iPhone released Siri, the sarcastic virtual assistant and Samsung revealed the galaxy note series. Now, in the age of curved screens and virtual reality, who is in the lead?

The Samsung note 8 was released in September 2017, and after the explosive end of the Note 7, Samsung was determined to make this phone the hottest on the market. And they did succeed. They were able to get 650,000 pre-order from customers around the nation according to an article on engadget.com. But for the iPhone x, the brand was forced to stop the pre-order option as so many people ordered the phone that if they got anymore orders, the customers would get their phone on time.

Here’s some information on the phones:

• The Note 8 has a much larger screen than the iPhone X, so if you like bigger phones, this is perfect for you.
  • Both phones are dust and water resistant.
  • Samsung Note 8 includes a stylus unlike the iPhone X.
  • Both phones can now be wirelessly charged.
  • iPhone X features the new Animoji, a fun interactive emoji program that you can share in text messages.

So the competition begins of the two hottest phones on the market, the iPhone X and the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. But which phone is the best? It up to you.